Donation to BarD Software s.r.o.
Recommended if donation is $5 or more
- You donate by "purchasing" a downloadable GanttProject package from our online shop.
- This purchase will fund future development.
- If you decide that GanttProject doesn't worth your donation, you can request refunding
Personal donation to Dmitry Barashev.
Recommended for small donations less than $5
Personal gratitude to Dmitry Barashev who writes code in GanttProject, builds packages, provides support and now coordinates the work of third-party developers.
Generosity is a third-party fundraising service and it provides quite limited configuration options. In particular, we can't hide their "suggested gift" from the donation page. You can change the gift value or remove it completely.
How will it be used
Dmitry will use it for his own purposes. If you want to fund the development, please consider buying GanttProject package in the shop
It is not a purchase, it is a gift. It is unlikely that you will be able to request refund. Consider buying GanttProject package in the shop if you need refund option.
If you need to download GanttProject, all the binaries are available from this page
- This is a good way to thank the developer personally.
- Your donation will make him more motivated.
Download without Donation
- We do not share and do not sell emails to anyone.
- Emails collected on this page will be used only once for sending the donation reminder and will not be used afterwards.
GanttProject is distributed under the free license and is free of charge. However, the development costs us time and money. Your donation will allow us to build great new features faster. If everyone who downloads GanttProject donated just $1, we could afford hiring a team of qualified engineers for full-time work on GanttProject.
No matter if you decide to donate or not, you will download the same binary with the same set of features. The license is also the same regardless of the donation.
GanttProject is free software. Code which is written by GanttProject authors and contributors is distributed under the terms of GNU General Public License version 3 (GPL 3) . We also use a number of libraries with different licenses which are known to be compatible with GPL 3.
A short summary below will give you an idea of what you can do with GanttProject and we believe this must be enough for the most of you. Please be aware that this summary is not the license text
- You may use unmodified binaries for any purposes, including commercial usage.
- You don't have to pay anything for using GanttProject.
- You may redistribute unmodified binaries freely.
- GanttProject source code and all required libraries are available to everyone. You are allowed to download and modify the sources of GanttProject and build your own modified binaries.
- If you redistribute modified binaries of GanttProject, you must provide all the sources to the receiver of a binary copy on his first request. Modifications should be covered by the same license as the original sources.
- If you don't make your modifications publicly available, you don't have to publish the modified sources.
We recommend you to talk to your lawyer if you have any doubts whether your intended usage complies with GPL 3 or any other license applicable to GanttProject code or its libraries
Third-party libraries shipped with the official GanttProject distribution are enumerated below in (almost) lexicographical order together with the links to the canonical editions of their licenses. The actual license text for each library may be more or less significantly different from the canonical. For details, please always refer to the library web sites.
- avalon: Apache Software License
- balloontip-1.2.1: BSD 3-Clause
- batik: Apache Software License
- commons-codec: Apache Software License
- commons-csv: Apache Software License
- commons-io: Apache Software License
- commons-logging: Apache Software License
- commons-net-ftpclient-3.0.1: Apache Software License
- httpclient-4.2.1: Apache Software License
- httpcore-4.2.1: Apache Software License
- fop: Apache License v. 1.1
- iText-5.3.1: Affero GPL
- jakarta-poi-3.7: Apache Software License
- jbusycomponent-1.2.2: LGPL
- jcommander-1.17: Apache Software License
- jdom-1.0: Apache-like license
- jgoodies-common-1.1.1: BSD
- jgoodies-looks-2.4.0: BSD
- jxlayer: BSD
- milton-api, milton-client 2.0.1: LGPL
- mpxj: LGPL
- sl4j-1.5.11: MIT
- swingx-1.6.3: LGPL
AppleJavaExtensions v 1.2 This is a pluggable jar of stub classes representing the new Apple eAWT and eIO APIs for Java 1.4 on Mac OS X. The purpose of these stubs is to allow for compilation of eAWT- or eIO-referencing code on platforms other than Mac OS X. The jar file is enclosed in a zip archive for easy expansion on other platforms. These stubs are not intended for the runtime classpath on non-Mac platforms. Please see the OSXAdapter sample for how to write cross-platform code that uses eAWT. Disclaimer: IMPORTANT: This Apple software is supplied to you by Apple Computer, Inc. ("Apple") in consideration of your agreement to the following terms, and your use, installation, modification or redistribution of this Apple software constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use, install, modify or redistribute this Apple software. In consideration of your agreement to abide by the following terms, and subject to these terms, Apple grants you a personal, non-exclusive license, under Apple's copyrights in this original Apple software (the "Apple Software"), to use, reproduce, modify and redistribute the Apple Software, with or without modifications, in source and/or binary forms; provided that if you redistribute the Apple Software in its entirety and without modifications, you must retain this notice and the following text and disclaimers in all such redistributions of the Apple Software. Neither the name, trademarks, service marks or logos of Apple Computer, Inc. may be used to endorse or promote products derived from the Apple Software without specific prior written permission from Apple. Except as expressly stated in this notice, no other rights or licenses, express or implied, are granted by Apple herein, including but not limited to any patent rights that may be infringed by your derivative works or by other works in which the Apple Software may be incorporated. The Apple Software is provided by Apple on an "AS IS" basis. APPLE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE APPLE SOFTWARE OR ITS USE AND OPERATION ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH YOUR PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL APPLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE APPLE SOFTWARE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF APPLE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. Copyright Â© 2003-2006 Apple Computer, Inc., All Rights Reserved
- Eclipsito library includes API written by Eclipse developers and implementation written by GanttProject developers and is covered by CPL license.