…or maybe try
GanttProject 2.7 beta II
published on Aug 6, 2014
GanttProject is a cross-platform desktop tool for project scheduling and management. It runs on Windows, Linux and MacOSX. It is free and its code is opensource. What comes with GanttProject:
- Gantt chart
- Create work breakdown structure, draw dependencies, define milestones.
- Resource Load chart
- Assign human resources to work on tasks and see their utilization on the Resource Load chart.
- PERT chart
- Generate PERT chart from Gantt chart.
- Export capabilities
- Save charts as PNG images, generate PDF and HTML reports.
- Import projects from and export them to Microsoft Project formats. Exchange data with spreadsheets using CSV import/export.
- Share projects with your colleagues using WebDAV.
Can it replace Microsoft Project? Download, try and decide.